Vista Cay Resort Orlando Address
4874 Cayview Avenue, Orlando, Florida 32819, USA
- Disney World Resort and Theme Parks – 10 miles and around 20 minutes drive.
- Seaworld Adventure Park and Discovery Cove – 3 miles and around 10 minutes drive.
- Universal Resort Orlando Theme Parks – 3 miles and around 10 minutes drive.
- Orlando International Airport – 12 miles and around 30 minutes drive.
- Legoland Florida Resort and Water Park – 45 miles and around 60 minutes drive.
- Sanford International Airport – 50 miles and around 60 minutes drive.
- Busch Gardens, Tampa – 75 miles and around 90 minutes drive.
- Kennedy Space Center – 60 miles and around 70 minutes drive.
- Cocoa Beach is the nearest beach to Orlando – around 60 miles and around 75 minutes drive.
- Daytona Beach is one of Florida’s most popular beaches – around 60 miles and around a 75 minute drive.
- Clearwater Beach on Florida’s Gulf Coast – around 100 miles and allow for a 2 hour drive.
- Miami International Airport and the Gold Coast Beaches – vary between 200 / 250 miles and allow for a 4 hour drive.
- More information about the Orlando Attractions
NB: All driving distances and times are approximate and dependent on local conditions and choice of routes. Use the information as a guide only.
Vista Cay Resort Orlando is ideally located in the International Drive area, in the very heart of Orlando, Florida featuring on-site resort style leisure amenities.
Vista Cay is situated along Universal Boulevard, parallel to International Drive and near to the Pointe Orlando Shopping and Entertainment Complex. Universal Resort Orlando Theme Parks are around 3 miles, Sea World Parks including Discovery Cove and Aquatica 2 miles with the Walt Disney World Resort and Lake Buena Vista approximately 9 miles. Our clients love to return to Vista Cay as it provides the perfect location in a chilled out atmosphere with a relaxed ambiance in and around the Clubhouse and pool area.
Vista Cay Resort is also located just a short distance from the Orange County Orlando Convention Centre which hosts many business trade shows and events throughout each year and is now considered to be one of the top US Convention Centre’s with so much entertainment and sports activity continuously going on in the Orlando area.
The Vista Cay north perimeter is situated next to the Convention Centre’s North Concourse and approximately half a mile from the South and West Concourses.